Data Processing Agreement
By ticking the box or clicking on "I Agree", you accept the terms and conditions of this DPA.
- HOW TO EXECUTE THIS DPA: This Data Processing Agreement ("DPA") forms part of the contract between you (the "Data Processor") and WAVA (the "Data Controller") for the provision of services. Acceptance of these terms is done digitally by clicking the accept button at the end of this document.
- Representations and Warranties: By accepting this DPA, both parties represent and warrant that they will comply with all the terms and conditions stipulated in this DPA. The Data Processor, in particular, warrants that it has the ability and means to offer adequate protection for any personal data it processes in connection with the Services.
- Disclosure and Processing of Client Personal Data: The Data Processor agrees to process Personal Data only as directed by the Data Controller, and in accordance with applicable laws. The Data Processor shall not disclose Personal Data to any third party without the express written consent of the Data Controller, except as required by law.
- Security Measures: The Data Processor is obligated to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the Personal Data. These measures should prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing of Personal Data and protect against accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
- Audits and Inspections: The Data Processor shall allow for and contribute to audits and inspections conducted by the Data Controller or another auditor mandated by the Data Controller, for the purpose of demonstrating compliance with this DPA.
- Term and Termination: This DPA will be effective as long as the Data Processor is providing the Services to the Data Controller or until otherwise terminated in accordance with this DPA. The DPA can be terminated with one month's notice by either party.
By clicking "I Agree", you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms and conditions.
[I Agree] [I Do Not Agree]