WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website's owners.
- Essential Cookies:These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the Website and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are usually set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies:These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with the Website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. This enables us to improve the performance of the Website and enhance the user experience.
- Functionality Cookies:These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make, such as your username or language preference. This helps us provide you with a more personalized experience.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies:These cookies are used to deliver advertisements relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
We may allow third-party service providers to place cookies on your device for the purposes outlined above. These providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites.
YOUR COOKIES CHOICES
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Most web browsers allow you to:
- View your current cookies and delete them individually
- Block third-party cookies
- Block cookies from particular sites
- Block all cookies from being set
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser
- You should be aware that any preferences will be lost if you delete cookies. Also, if you block cookies completely, many websites (including ours) will not work properly and some functionality will be lost.